Terminator 100% Fluorocarbon leader 50M
Fluoro Carbon / Fluorocarbon line? Fluorocarbon is virtually invisible under water making them the best leader line for fishing sensitive species. From Jigging, fly-lining a live bait, dropper loop fishing, yo-yo fishing, or trolling, have 5~10 feet of fluorocarbon leader is proven to drastically increase action and versus monofilament / braid lines. The bait fish, jig, or bait simply looks much more natural without the visible line! FC is also UV resistant, chemical resistant, non-absorbant, high-density and impervious to cold conditions.
- 20~50% higher knot strength compare to trailing fluorocarbon lines.
- 10~15% smaller diameter. (Example: JM 62 lb = 0.64mm / Seaguar 60 lb = 0.74mm / Yo-Zuri 60 lb = 0.78)
- Battle proven by monster hunters around the world!
- High quality material and construction enables extra toughness and maximum shock resistance.
- Superior transparency and clarity; invisible under water.
- Superior knot strength, drag strength, and line straighten recovery characteristic.
- Low stretch for superior sensitivity.
- Superior abrasion resistant, and higher tensile strength
- The perfect leader for maximum action!
- Made with 100% highest quality Japanese Fluoro Carbon.
Length: 50 Meters / 55 Yards / 165 Feet
Pound Test: 8 lbs
Color: Clear / Transparent / Invisible
Manufacture: Jigging Master